Why Live With Pain?
Understanding pain and learning how to control and alleviate it can be the answer to needless suffering, lost man-hours and wage losses.
Workshops can be arranged at any location.
Who will benefit from the workshops?
- Persons involved in the treatment of pain or pain management.
- Individuals wanting to help family and friends.
- Companies who want to reduce loss of time due to pain, stress, and injury.
Understanding Pain and Pain Relief
- Pain is the result of inflammatory reactions by-products that excite nerve receptors.
- The bodies reaction to pain can lead to chronic degenerative tissue disorders unless treated.
- Touch pressure removes chemicals from receptive nerve endings.
- Understanding pain and how to control it can be the answer to needless suffering.
The Cost of Pain
Repetitive movements and over exertion cause loss of time and money
Pain is the number one reason we see doctors
- 100 million North Americans suffer from chronic or long term pain
- 50 million are partially or totally disabled by long term pain
- 700 million workdays are lost by industry to chronic pain
- 60 billion of industrial payroll dollars are consumed by indiagnosed pain sufferers